Sunday, March 1, 2009

In random order...

Last night we did a little family night and went for pizza and roller skating. We had fun, Easton is getting pretty good...doesn't even need to hold on to the wall anymore. I love roller skating. It reminds me of being a kid again. Oh the many birthday parties we had at Skateland.

I was going through my camera and found some photos I wanted to post, so here goes...

Another daddy/daughter date... okay I am jealous now! Our 11th anniversary is in a couple weeks, so I think it will be my turn soon. A couple weeks ago, Jon took Peyton and Macy out to Build a Bear workshop, Macy's store for a little makeover and to Krispy Kreme for some treats. Here are some photos of that fun time.

Here is Peyton helping make cupcakes for my birthday back in November. She loves to help in the kitchen.


For New Year's Eve we went to a friends house. Peyton and her friend Neleah played dress up. Neleah's brother Noah also wanted to have a part in the fun. He was hilarious! Macy has sure enjoyed being outside lately. A whole new world to discover. She especially liked feeding Bigelmo rocks.


Peyton and I went to her dance studio's version on the Nutcracker together in December. They served these giant cupcakes that were pretty yummy. This would be a way cute picture except it was taken with my terrible camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment