Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday was a great day! I ran on the treadmill, ate pizza-crust and all and got a haircut, all things I have wanted desparately for a couple weeks now. Life is good and I am recovered. I have been playing catch up this week on house work, real estate work and everything else.

Easton has been LOVING basketball this year, he is sure making his mama proud. He scrored 8 points in his game last night. This is his 2nd year playing and getting better all the time. I played basketball up through high school and I really miss it. Fun to see our kids excelling at something we love, even though I know they will develop their own interests apart from ours. Plus we love the inside-a-warm-building sports for other reasons too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are recovered! I saw you from across the church on Sunday but never made my way over to talk. Glad Easton is enjoying bball. I think it's my favorite sport to watch! I love it.

    -Andrea Bishop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever scored 8 points in any game in my LIFE :) Easton rules! :)

    ReplyDelete