Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Last week Peyton had a preschool field trip to see some baby farm animals. Her favorite part was when she got to pound a nail into wood. Now I know what we can do for fun when the weather is bad :).



Easton finished up his second year of basketball which he loved. Here's a couple photos from his party and last game.






After the basketball party we visited the pet store and Macy about freaked out. She ran in and said "Hi" excitedly to the birds about twenty times while waving and then we went and saw the big "shishee" for fishy, which she kept laughing and pointing at. Very cute.


I returned home from a late night birthday party for my friend Patty and Jon showed my the following disturbing picture. This is Easton's toy(which I have never liked, given to him by my mother) which Macy insisted on bringing to bed with her.


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, protecting the family, that's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is a SERIOUS toy! Wowzers! :)

    I love the nail pounding thing too... this, I could try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I HATE that toy, it's way to realistic and makes me sick. I keep threatening to get rid of it, but Easton likes it because "grandma Connie" gave it to him. One day...maybe soon...it will disapear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a girl protecting her turf. I just see this as a form of self-expression. Macy is simply saying, "You mess with the shishies and you'll get what's coming to ya." :-)

    ReplyDelete