Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peyton turns 5!!!

March 20th was Peyton's 5th birthday. She has been so excited for her special day. We were going to have a pool party, but she decided she wanted a pinata, and I said no pinata at the pool. So on Friday we had a bunch of people over, probably close to 30+ in our house, including 15 kids(mostly little girls). My fabulous husband has been cleaning out the garage lately. And I mean CLEANING. We filled a dumpster last week and took 3 expedition loads to Goodwill. Needless to say it has been awhile since we worked out there in the "black hole". It looks amazing now. So for the birthday party we had a fashion show. Runway, spotlight, music and all. When the kids first arrived the boys were called to the "press room" (our office). They were given mini digital cameras and were to take photos of the whole event. The girls were given little handbags which they would fill throughout the evening at the many stations. Most stations were set up in our play room. We had "Hair", "Makeup", "Wardrobe", "Manicure", and "Stage Practice"(in the garage). The girls would go to each station, get made-up and ready for the big fashion show which we held in our garage. I was amazed at how brave these girls were, especially Peyton. She really is fearless. She was a natural at walking and posing. We videotaped the whole thing. (If only I knew how to post video I would put some clips on here.) I have some photos I will post later...as soon as I find my lost camera cable. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment