Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 11th Anniversary.

Jon and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on Saturday. Hard to believe it. So much has happened in the past 11 years. We have been truly blessed. It was a crazy week of Easton being home from school sick 4 days in a row, I had a stomach flu on the Thursday before Peyton's party and the not to mention cleaning and putting on the fashion show. We were exhausted the day of our anniversary. We did manage to enjoy the evening of dinner at Gino's downtown Port Orchard. If you haven't been there it is the old Twetens. I love Gino's. It has an italian flair and the food is great. On the expensive side, but we wen't during happy hour and shared and $8 pizza and some side salads. Anything to save money these days. After dinner we went to a comedy show at our very own Admiral Theater in Bremerton. It was fun. One of the finalists from Last Comic Standing was a headliner.

I will post some pics soon, just need to find that cable...in the flurry of cleaning on Friday I think it went missing. I gotta go now, my kids are at Jon's parents and I have to take full advantage of being kid-free for a couple hours.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You should check out my post. I mentioned Gino's in it. Funny.

    ReplyDelete