Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Speaking of parks...today was so nice. I forgot to check the temperature, but I think summer came today and that is it. No we didn't go to the park, but the kids played outside in the sprinkler and the bird bath(is that bad??? It was pretty clean and Macy just loves to splash in it). I did not get a bunch of housework done, but who can with the sun calling my name? I also got to go for a run with shorts and tanktop on! Yay, no pants, long sleeve, gloves, etc... way more fun without all the extra gear.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
1. I hate annoying woodpeckers who obsessively peck on the metal gutters and wake up little children way too early in the morning.
2. I hate when it is 11pm on a Wednesday night and we realize that the next day is trash and recycle day and we forgot to haul it all the way to the very end of the driveway. So we miss it 2 weeks in a row and yucky smelly garbage piles up.
3. I get annoyed when I am trying to enter a blog post and my kids come in every 2 seconds to tell me about something on TV.
4. I am tired of Macy digging through the pantry and dumping all the boxes of food on the floor and bringing me granola bars all day wanting me to open them. Then later finding them in a corner stuck to the carpet...uneaten of course.
5. I am frustrated with the dentist who told me the kids dental work would be covered only to get a bill for $250 more than expected and it is NO fault of theirs because I should have verified with the insurance company instead of taking their word for it.
6. Did I mention it is hard to concentrate when my kids keep coming in every 2 seconds???
7. I am annoyed that Jon had an extensive blood test that came back inconclusive(because the lab workers did not know what they were doing) and they still charged the full $3,800 (of which we owe $150). Doctors and hospitals can charge whatever they want, mess up and still get paid. If I mess up in my job, I don't get paid or I have to redo it.
Well the kids are back in the office so I give up on writing. I hope that by venting into the computer I will have a better mood to face the day. After all I do have so much to be thankful for. Hope your day goes well in spite of unfair medical bills and granola bars stuck to the carpet too.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Spring break was sure fun, kids had sleepovers and just a plain old relaxing time without homework and tight schedules. I am a bit sad that it is ending, but ready to get back in a routine.
One last picture before I go...we saw Monsters vs. Aliens movie last week in 3D at the NEW Uptown Gig Harbor Theater (stadium seating makes every seat a good one, plus they have 3D and Port Orchard cinema does not), It was a great movie, even Macy wore the glasses for a good while.