Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My cousin Jenna's little boy Cohen, 8 months, came for a visit on Monday. He is so cute and sweet. I was a bit worried that Macy would be a little envious and hord her toys. However she was so great, she would bring him toys to play with and plop down next to him to play. They were so fun to watch.Here is a funny one. When I first pulled out the camera, Macy decided to play a trick. Each time I would try to be funny to get a smile, she would scowl. As soon as the flash went off she would crack up and smile big. It was hilarious.



Here's a couple photos from our Leavenworth trip last October. We went there so I could run the Leavenworth half marathon. A beautiful course by the way! We went there during Oktoberfest, although we were not into the nightly beer drinking craziness, we did enjoy the rock wall and other special events they had going on. Peyton is our fearless child. She is strong-willed and competitive. Therefore, when she saw this enormous rock wall, it was an oppotunity to challenge her brother, herself or anyone else. She made it ALL the way to the top and rang the bell. At age 4 1/2 I was pretty impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment