Thursday, March 26, 2009

It was a Hannah Montana themed birthday....Here is the "Hair" station where they got their hair done with fun accessoriesManicures were done by Jon's sister Sammie. We were so excited they could be with us all the way from Kennewick. Here she is doing cousin Michal's nails followed by the "Wardrobe" station.After the fashion show, here's the kids lined up on the runway

A little runway action by Sierra
And the birthday girl striking a pose

These muffins Peyton made the next morning from her new Disney cookbook. They were soooo yummy. They have apricot jelly baked in the middle.Also found this picture on the camera...Macy discovered the bird bath one day while I wasn't watching...look closely to see the drops of water all over her face.


Just Macy being cute with "Bullseye" Easton's puppy.

And finally, here's Jon and I on our anniversary date.


3 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Macy..so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria! Of course I remember you! I'm excited to find another person with a blog, I don't know many!

    This party looks like it was so fun! I still don't think I've grown out of the girl party/fashion show stage.
    And your family is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy b day, my present would be to it u on my lap run my hand up your cute blue dress and in to your panties, rub your clit and finger u until u orgasm then pull down your panties and eat your pussy

    ReplyDelete