Sunday, May 31, 2009

The weather has been so gorgeous and the kids(mainly Peyton) have been BEGGING for months now to set up the pool...So finally, I got it out of the garage, blew it up with the leaf blower...which I totally recommend...it only took a few minutes, then realized it was filthy. I dumped a bit of dish soap and water in, gave each kid a scrub brush and voila...a productive, yet entertaining task. They actually liked it. Once semi-clean and filled up, they had a blast playing in the pool.

I planted some flowers this weekend in this cute planter I fell in love with at Lowe's. I'm planning to go back and get another one for the other side of the step.
Macy decided she wanted to try and pick it up and take it somewhere else...lucky for me, it's made of concrete.

Here's Macy running away from me and the camera.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the planter. Very very cute. By the way, Mike is enamored with Macy. He thinks she's such a cutie. :-)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete