Friday, May 22, 2009

My new hair...

Okay Andrea, I am so copying you. I, too, got a haircut and some highlights the other day. I just love highlights when summer is near. I feel like a brighter "sunnier" person. Plus I am working on my "tan" by running outside and with my new lounge chair Jon got me for mother's day. So highlights are expensive therefore I don't splurge very often. You probably can't really tell from this picture. It was kind of a bummer because I was dressed up from some real estate meetings, got my hair done, then had to go ruin it with my 9 mile run, which actually was beautiful along the water on beach drive. I took a picture so at least I could remember it. I just love how Karin (at Studio Red Salon in Gig Harbor) styles it. And Courtney, this would've been the perfect day for a new business photo...to bad you live far away... Hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day weekend. We are going to my office BBQ tonight. I am making broccoli salad and brownies. Tomorrow I have a 20 (gulp!) mile training run, the rest of the day will be spent nursing myself back to health by icing and resting and eating :), then off to a fun camp/park on Monday for some games and food.

4 comments:

  1. Highlights are such fun. And they do enhance your running tan! Hope everything goes well with your run this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, guess who just pulled in to Port Orchard tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea...this morning on our run, we(Lacy, Melia and me) ran by your house twice (because we went the wrong way) yelling hello... did you hear us?

    Courtney...we ran by your parent's house and waved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, icing, the sour cream flavor is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete