Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Gradulations"



Peyton graduated from Adventureland Preschool last Friday. She kept mixing the words "graduation" and "congratulations" and asking "Are you coming to my Gradulations?" Here are some pics in random order...






Grandma Connie and Macy

Grammie & Papa Byrd with Jon





and the bunny ears again...doesn't it ever get old?








Aunt Becky Jon's sister, the kids think it's funny to call her "Aunt Bunny

Peyton and her friend Sierra


I am calling this "the fashion show pose"









5 comments:

  1. Wow, I think Peyton had more family members present for her preschool graduation than I had for my high school, college, and graduate school graduations put together! Very cool that everyone came out to gradulation her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that pose she did at the end... too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boy is getting tall! Hope you don't mind a took a copy of those 2 pictures for myself. :) Is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you can Aunt Bunny.

    ReplyDelete