Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One of the things I love is that we can play outside until really late in the long summer daylight. Here, I told Peyton to "Strike a Pose".
Silly faces..Here's Macy's camera face. She does this every time, then laughs...such a comedian.Leftover pinata from a birthday party...also doubles as a hat.



I asked Macy to smile and show me her teeth...


One more thing...we visited the Tacoma Children's Museum last Friday (Free admission the first friday of each month). It was cute, and fun. I definitely recommend going on "free Friday"...not sure its worth the admission price for a 5 people ($46) It took about an hour to see and do everything, then we went across the street to the fountain park which was also fun. So all it cost was the bridge toll of $4.

3 comments:

  1. You should wear that hat more often :)

    Squinchy eyes for cameras... I don't know why they do it! It cracks me up!

    I love the boy/girl pose... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I definitely need to do the free Friday museum in Tacoma! That sounds right up my financial alley.

    And I agree with Courtney. That hat suits you and I'd like to see you wear it to church on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and to think I was going to throw the "hat" out in March when it turned into garbage when we cracked it open. Good thing I was voted out by my kids who just HAD to keep it...:)

    ReplyDelete