Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall means soccer in the rain

Our fall has been quite busy all around. Usually we feel a lull in the real estate market, but it seems it is still ticking away. It could be that it's also because I am covering for another agent while she is in France too. I'm trying to enjoy the new season and be thankful that I don't have snow, while really missing the sunshine.

Here's a few pics of Peyton playing soccer. She is doing great. Always scores a bunch and really works hard. Easton is also playing, so I will have to post pics of him later.


This is the second time Jon has gotten tickets to the Seahawks game from someone at work. Last time he took Easton, this time it was Peyton's turn. She had a blast! They rode the ferry, ate from what I hear are the "best hotdogs ever" and cotton candy.

Macy is my laundry helper. It is SO fun when mom gets all the laundry together for sorting!








No comments:

Post a Comment