Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funny Sayings...

All kids say funny things, whether they mean to or not. Here is one I have been meaning to post just because it made me laugh a lot. One day Peyton was trying to describe which park she wanted me to take her to. I asked what kind of ground it had. Was it wood chips or bouncy material? She replied..."No...you know...it's the one with all the barf". After some more talking, I figured out she meant bark. But eewww wouldn't that be gross!

Speaking of parks...today was so nice. I forgot to check the temperature, but I think summer came today and that is it. No we didn't go to the park, but the kids played outside in the sprinkler and the bird bath(is that bad??? It was pretty clean and Macy just loves to splash in it). I did not get a bunch of housework done, but who can with the sun calling my name? I also got to go for a run with shorts and tanktop on! Yay, no pants, long sleeve, gloves, etc... way more fun without all the extra gear.

3 comments:

  1. I can only say that playing in a bird bath is nothing compared to playing at the barf park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be aware of the barf park.

    ReplyDelete