Friday, January 8, 2010

Catch-Up

Hope you all survived the holiday season and LOVED it as much as I did! Yes, I'm still recovering. Yes, I still have mountains of laundry. Yes, I still have piles of little gifts in the play room. I keep seeing lots of blog posts that say they haven't blogged in forever. Yes, that's me too. I've been busy just like the rest of you. I just realized I never blogged about Halloween too. So here's a pic of the kids.


Jon and I went to my company's Christmas party..hey a "dress-up" date with no kids!

Also an update on all that furniture I was selling...I have sold most of it! The investment I put in to all that stuff was $1100. So far we have made over $2200 and have a few more big items to sell! It paid for our Leavenworth trip (which I will blog about soon!) and Christmas gifts! I'm hooked on Craig's List selling...

Well today is Easton's 9th birthday...I better go get some stuff done!

2 comments: