Friday, December 11, 2009

my other job...or hobby...

Okay, so I love selling stuff. Besides houses, I sell furniture. On Craig's List. For one reason or another I keep ending up with a bunch of stuff around Christmastime. It works out nicely. Last year I paid for our Christmas presents with Craig's List money. This year, a client had a bunch of furniture to get rid of. I bought it for cheap and now am selling it piece by piece. I have 2 dining sets, 2 couches, 4 bookcases, 2 desks, lots of lamps, chairs, and much more. I do love it. Part of the fun is meeting all the people that come shop. Anyone need some stuff?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I know who to call if I DO need stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Craigslist is a fun hobby for me too. I've made all of our grocery money this month selling stuff I found in my garage!

    ReplyDelete