Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yes, I am still here...

Since I don't have time to mess with blogger...all the photos ended up in random order and before my words. Sorry! Here are photos from the fair and camping...















It has been a crazy past few weeks, not much time for blogging! I have been quite busy...here's a little of what I've been up to...
1. The Twilight Zone...I got hooked on the Twilight books. My sister-in-law passed them over to me. I read them in about 3 weeks, had to take a break after book 3 because my family was running out of clean clothes! Seems that I get a bit obsessed when I get into a book and can't stop till I'm done.

2. Selling houses! After a pretty frustrating spring and beginning of the summer...lots and lots of working with nothing actually selling. I now have 4 deals pending. We will see if they close. 2 are "short sales" which means the seller owes more than they can sell it for and are hoping the bank will take a loss. So I have been so busy showing houses, meeting with clients and paperwork, my head is spinning.
3. Peyton had a dance performance at the Kitsap County Fair, from there, we went camping with some friends. This was our first time camping...in a tent...with kids. It turned out way better than I thought. The weather was great and Macy didn't try to run away.

4. Soccer started...4 nights per week. Ugh! It's already tiring me out. Peyton is Tues/Thurs. and Easton is Mon./Wed. The kids love it and I love seeing them being active and having fun with teammates. Can't wait for the games to start!
5. Getting ready for school...Peyton starts kindergarten and my friend Eunice will hopefully be her teacher. She is so ready...and so am I. Back in to a routine. Working from home is a little tricky with all 3 kids here...I do love them, but will be nice to send them to school. They like having things to do. Easton starts 3rd grade. Hard to believe it!

1 comment: