Monday, September 14, 2009

on her way...





First day of Kindergarten today for miss Peyton. She's been so excited. After taking her to the bus stop, Macy and I followed to school so we could see her in class. After leaving the school, I was a little teary, but Macy was sobbing and calling "Peyton! Peyton!". She was heartbroken that we left her at the school.
(side note: I am fighting with blogger, the pics are in the wrong order and they were not blurry on my computer...sorry, wishing I was a little more savvy with this stuff)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawwww. Such a big girl. And poor Macy. I remember Alec (at 18 months) when Zach went to kindergarten. Alec mourned his brother's absence for a few weeks.

    By the way, I don't see any fuzzy pictures. The post looks great, so maybe you fixed the blogger problems?

    ReplyDelete