Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's hot...

According to the news, yesterday was the hottest day ever in Seattle...102 degrees. I guess I wasn't that impressed. More like a little depressed...remembering how rare this heat really is and that rain and drizzle are coming soon.

Our kids are going to soccer camp in the mornings this week. Easton said "I don't want to go to this camp next year, it's way too hot" As if somehow the camp is affecting the weather.

Here's a pic of the girls after I put some braids in their hair. Macy is turning into a girlie girl. "Toddlers in Tiara's" was on last night and she was fascinated. She ran and found a "pretty dress" as she calls it and wanted it on so she could look like the girls in the show. By the way...my Peyton is SO brown. She tans up so nicely...you can sorta tell from her shoulder in this pic.

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny, Syd (9 yrs) saw the show and asked what was wrong with those moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think there is something wrong with those moms. They invest a lot to do that and I think many of those girls on there are complete brats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets strip her and c her tan lines

    ReplyDelete