Sunday, July 26, 2009

honey-do

Yesterday I bribed my husband into hanging up my new photo gallery that I have been piecing together...I told him he didn't have to help with the bills if he would hang my pics. The photos by the way were taken by a childhood friend and photographer extraordinaire. She really does such a great job, check out her site at www.courtneypricephotography.com I found all the frames at Micheal's and voila! My husband has been doing quite a few little projects for me...yesterday he also painted the ugly gold metal bars across our fireplace. They are now a more modern and toned down black. Right now he is in the garage creating a growth chart board. Something I've wanted ever since Easton was a baby. In real estate I see many, many houses with kids' names and heights just written on the wall. This is great if you are going to live there forever. So I want mine on a nice piece of wood that we can take with us if we ever move.

Hope you all are enjoying the hot weather...I love it!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo gallery! Very cute. Post a pic of that growth chart thing. I need to see a picture. Sounds like something I'd like to do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the heat?! You are obviously not pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was enjoying the heat, no preggers here. But today is a little too hot. Wishing I had AC. Would not want to be pregnant in this! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete